 General / 9362
Re: McDonalds Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 06:40:55 GMT

Okay, so now that I have 2 pink "Birdie" plans, how do I remove the
"Birdie" off the pink slope?

I'm usually against altering legos (It disturbs me in ways I cannot
discribe), these repulse me.

I'm rather anti-McDonalds.  Going to be a hard month for me.

*sigh*

Ciao!

--
Let the machine do the dirty work.
-- "Elements of Programming Style", Kernighan and Ritchie

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy              http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC