 General / 9129
Re: McDonalds Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:15:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 01:40:52 GMT, "Cole Weston" <taroholio@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey, just thought you guys would like to see the new sets.
(Probably old news by now).
Promo starts October 28 I think...
See happytoy.com for pics of all the sets (Under What's Next)
and Lego has a subpage http://www.lego.com/mcdonalds

Hmm.  Are those *purple* slope bricks on Grimace's car?  Look at toy #5...

Definitely looks like it might be.  Plus Purple would go with Grimace.

But we've been beguiled by purple-for-blue miscolorings before...

This is true but this is an official LEGO picture so I would guess that the
color rendering is better then any of the second hand scans we usually get.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/