 General / 9361
Re: Is this true???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 06:34:02 GMT

* Todd Lehman (lehman@javanet.com) [991026 22:20]:
In lugnet.general, Jodi Neal writes:
Ok I'm done now, shoot me at will.......  :-)

No shots to fire.  :)

Oh, you have only the non-firing US cannons?

*ducks*

Ciao!

--
So Buddha walks into a pizza parlor and says: "Hey, make me one with everything."

The Doctor What: Need I say more?                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC