 General / 9237
Re: Ideas for New VW Bug in Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:54:16 GMT

Well, I know what you can use after you build it!

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6641

SMASH! :)

J/K. I detest that car, but you might try some of those 1x2x1 curved parts,
there are a few in of the newer Town boats (1995) era, I think. It had a blue,
yellow, and red one. Hmm.....  You can also try the huge curved parts, 1x4x4.
That might work for the roof.

Scott S.

Cole Weston wrote:

Hey-

I had an idea to make one of the new VW Bugs out of Legos.  I'm thinking of
perhaps Minifig scale, or larger.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what
parts might be useful?  Particularly for the curvy top?

Thanks,

Cole

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”