 General / 9379
Re: more on McDonalds promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:18:03 GMT

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:22:24 GMT, "Scott Smallbeck" <scotts@contactics.com>
wrote:

(besides the fact that they are basically
free as I have to eat something for lunch)

That's pretty much my POV.  And where I'm going in about 5 minutes.

I have not seen any comment on
the yellow propeller in set #3, is this new?

Nope.  Just a Freestyle propeller.

Even set #1 that I picked up today has 14 out of 18 parts that are pretty
useful, not too shabby.

Care to elaborate?  The only pieces I could have too many of would be:

- the yellow 2x3 printed slope (could be altered)
- the gray rotor holder
- the red 2x2 no-stud brick with Technic pin.

What's the other less-than-useful part?

Steve