 General / 9442
Re: stupid question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:33:44 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:
Larry P wrote:
In Netscape Communicator, for example, one just presses the
second icon from the left instead of the third (the one that has a
pencil/paper icon instead of the one with a down/left pointing arrow).
I looked at my Netscape bar and wondered why it ddn't look like what
Larry said... and realised it's because I have it set to text instead of
icons. Mine says intuitive things like "New Msg" and "Reply" instead of
showing baffling icons :)

Kevin, you're a geek after my own heart.  The very first thing I do with any
new Netscape profile is turn the buttons into text.

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.