 General / 9430
Re: stupid question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:03:29 GMT

Weren't you the guy who told us you were a "professional" web designer?
Maybe I'm misremembering but...

Anyone who's a pro at the web like you told us you were ought to know
the basics of using a newsreader. Starting a new thread is newsreader
dependent. In Netscape Communicator, for example, one just presses the
second icon from the left instead of the third (the one that has a
pencil/paper icon instead of the one with a down/left pointing arrow).