 General / 9389
Re: more on McDonalds promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:20:53 GMT

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:26:23 GMT, "Scott Smallbeck" <scotts@contactics.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
I have not seen any comment on
the yellow propeller in set #3, is this new?

Nope.  Just a Freestyle propeller.
Sorry, I meant set #7, its a yellow freestyle propeller with a 1x1 cylinder in
the center.

That's the one I assumed you meant--it's the only yellow propeller.

What's the other less-than-useful part?

The 2x2 red brick.  I only included this because I have heard that the 2x2
bricks are growing dust in many collections.

Ah.  I can understand that POV, but it's an unusual way of thinking about a
standard brick.

Steve