 General / 9390
Re: McDonald's LEGO Happy Meal program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:28:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman writes:
-snip-
I've scanned in the article.  You can view it here:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/picts/mcd-991027.jpg

--Mike.
I've met Dan, he's a complete goofball.  And if you know me, you know that's
the highest praise!  Dan is one of the most enthusiastic LEGO employees in
Enfield, I'm sure that's why they kept him around after laying off most of the
people in the Model Shop.  He showed me some video tapes of appearances he's
made on local television shows promoting LEGO events and products - he had one
anchor lady absolutely terrified of him.  (He was playing with some new
'Insectoids' sets, and making sound effects while he was doing it.)  It was
hilarious!

JohnG
  (dump the '.nospam' to reply...)