 General / 9087
9086  |  9088
Subject:
McDonald's LEGO Happy Meal program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:01:54 GMT

I was just reading about the new Happy Meal program.

How many McDonald restaurants do people guess there are?

5,000? 10,000? More?

Just think.  Some poor LEGO employees had to recreate/copy an 18"
Ronald McDonald model made entirely of LEGO bricks for EVERY
participating U.S. restaurant.

I hope the next McDonald's shooting spree is not committed by a LEGO
employee...

<ICS>

I apologize for my sick sense of humor.  It just came to mind.