 General / 9197
Re: McDonald's LEGO Happy Meal program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 06:12:44 GMT

Ian,

Just think.  Some poor LEGO employees had to recreate/copy an 18"
Ronald McDonald model made entirely of LEGO bricks for EVERY
participating U.S. restaurant.

Actually, it's a LEGO employee that's doing the model.

Sorry about that.  When I first read your article, I thought
you said a McDonalds employee, not a LEGO employee.  I got
too excited that I had a scan that related to a topic at
hand.

--Mike.