 General / 9229
Re: McDonald's LEGO Happy Meal program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Ian Sinclair writes:
I was just reading about the new Happy Meal program.

How many McDonald restaurants do people guess there are?

5,000? 10,000? More?

Just think.  Some poor LEGO employees had to recreate/copy an 18"
Ronald McDonald model made entirely of LEGO bricks for EVERY
participating U.S. restaurant.

Ooh!  Ooh!  I'll do it!  I'll do it!  I wouldn't mind the monotony, and it
can't be *anywhere* near as boring as my current job.  :)

Jeff

There are over 25,000 Mickey D's worldwide but I am not sure about stateside.

Mark L