 General / 9550
Re: stupid question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:14:39 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Larry P wrote:
In Netscape Communicator, for example, one just presses the
second icon from the left instead of the third (the one that has a
pencil/paper icon instead of the one with a down/left pointing arrow).

I looked at my Netscape bar and wondered why it ddn't look like what
Larry said... and realised it's because I have it set to text instead of
icons. Mine says intuitive things like "New Msg" and "Reply" instead of
showing baffling icons :)

I have mine set to small icons instead of baffling text...I also prefer
international iconographic road symbols to text...a picture is worth a
thousand words :)

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com