 General / 9384
Re: more on McDonalds promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:26:54 GMT

* Jonathan Wilson (wilsonj@xoommail.com) [991101 02:47]:
Here in Pacifica (Just South of San Fran) in Sunny CA:
$1.99 each, 10 max.  I think this place got trashed with the Beanie
Baby toys, so maybe they're being 'cautious'.

What do you mean trashed? do you mean that they were all snapped up by the
collectors and they had none left for the happy meals?

I believe that it only took the store a few hours after opening at
6am the day that the BBs starting being sold that they figured out
that they *had* to put the limit to 1 per customer.  In addition,
there was a MD's around here they needed police at due to BB riots.

Ciao!

--
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

The Doctor What: "What, Doctor What"             http://docwhat.gerf.org/