 General / 9309
Re: more on McDonalds promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:33:11 GMT

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:48:26 GMT, "Christopher Lannan"
<shakguy@hotmail.com> wrote:
e.

i think so too. All I can think is that folks must want the crazy colors.

Chris

I admit it, I want pink parts, to go with my pink/white striped
umbrella, my pink game boy colour and my other delusions of pink.
Basically my three favourite colours are pink (greyish pink actually),
blue-green, and black.

Kya