 General / 9414
Re: stupid question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 05:08:34 GMT

Jon Bosman <orbitalstarcraft@hotmail.com> wrote:
this is a very stupid question but how do i post a new thread? please email me
at orbitalstarcraft@hotmail.com because I don't check this newsgroup. thanks -
Jon

Wow, that's violating one of the core rules of behaviour for
discussion groups.

Here's what it sounds like to us:

Hey, I can't figure this out, so I want one of you people to help
me.  Oh, but don't post it here, because my time is too valuable to
waste wading through all your posts to find the one where you try to
help me.  So e-mail it to me so I have to waste as little of my
valuable time as possible.

Kinda funny, wouldn't you say?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?