 General / 9584
Re: stupid question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 03:17:23 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Baffling text?  What's so baffling about "Next"?  Compared to the
arrow-pointing-to-a-green-dot icon, it speaks volumes about tis
functionality.  If a picture is worth a thousand words, then gimme the
millipictures any day!  :-,

I have pictures because they look nicer :)  I hardly ever use the buttons
anyway...and for me it's easier to recogize a stop sign or a back arrow
at a glance than the text.

Then again, "Get MSG" can be a bit misleading if you're subject to
headaches when eating cheap Japanese food...  :-P

LOL!
--Bram