 General / 9551
Re: Black roof bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:26:37 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Adrian wrote:
I'm looking for black roof bricks, they are 2x2 on the base, they end >up with 2x1 (like normal bricks), but they are 2 bricks high !? Does >anyone know something about this bricks ???

The large Rock Raider HQ has, I think, 12 of these. I will be posting an
eBay lot soon which has these bricks in black, white, red, and black w.
red printing (witch skirts).

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page:

Are we talking about extreme sloped bricks, except only 2 bricks high, as opposed to the usual 3 bricks high?  If so, these were available in the 1980's in several town and model builder
sets in clear, except they were hollow (no tubes on the inside).  Big truck set 722 had 3 of these for the windshield.  A lot of other sets had these as well, also in clear.

Gary Istok