 General / 53706
Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:25:27 GMT

John wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Not at all.  When you raised this issue at Brickworld during the Q&A, it got
me to thinking.  What do you think about the idea of simply including female
wigs in every set?  I mean, a fig is essentially gender neutral until wigs
are placed on them.  That way, just about any fig can be any sex.

What do you do about figs with facial hair (beards, mustaches etc)

Though I am radical in my decision to use only "fleshies" on our train layout
(but using {all} of the tones of flesh), I am quite traditional when it comes to
faces.  I would be perfectly happy with all of my figs being good ol' smilies.
What if TLG sold "face packs"; a set of stickers with all kinds of expressions
and genders.  Maybe that's a good idea for the after-market crowd....

[JOHN]

I know that LDD doesn't offer "fleshies", (so this won't help you, John)
but it does offer a five different minifig heads. You could create your
own minifig head pack. I'm certainly planning on buying some faces,
figs, and hair whenever I order from Factory.

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease