 Dear LEGO / 5546
Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Frankly, bringing female figs into a few choice sets, such as some of the new
(non-emergency type) "town sets" really isn't enough.  Perhaps your market
research has show that little boys toss the female fig back into the bin, but I
would think that a few discarded figs, would be a acceptable action to for a
company that has always prided themselves in excellence.

Just a thought to add on that point;  The cost of a few discarded figs is
minuscule if it means more girls are buying lego sets.  Imagine the profit to be
made if both genders could share the fun of system.

Profit... cha-ching.