 Dear LEGO / 5549
Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Some themes are worse. For instance, even though Leia is certainly one of the main characters from the original SW trilogy, she’s only been in 6 sets (3 of which were $100, one $75, one $50, and one $30).

You missed one, but I’m not entirely sure being included in the only $500 set ever produced will really help her stats that much...

   From the prequels, poor Padme only shows up in 2 sets, though at the very least one of those is a cheap set.

Ah, but one of those sets includes the other, less expensive set, making her presence in the smaller set redundant for people who bought the big Podrace set.