 Dear LEGO / 5535
Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:59:08 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dave Schuler wrote:

   But now that you mention it, that problem could be headed off (!) by including male and female wigs and male and female heads, and this would be even cheaper than including a whole second minifig, of course.

I bought a Doctor’s Car (7902) for a friend’s daughter’s birthday and took along a female hair piece which I gave to her along with the set. Voila! Instant female.

Would that really have negatively affected TLC’s bottom line to include that element as a one of the “extras”? Would it boost the sales to girls and their parents?