 Dear LEGO / 5543
Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:03:04 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.dear-lego, Dave Schuler wrote:
   But now that you mention it, that problem could be headed off (!) by including male and female wigs and male and female heads, and this would be even cheaper than including a whole second minifig, of course.

I don’t know how I feel about including a decapitated woman’s head in every LEGO set. Doesn’t seem to send the right message about gender equality.

LOL!

You reveal your own ABS sexism by assuming that the woman would have to be decapitated! Why not yank off the man’s head instead? Or why not include a headless body with the pair of heads alongside?

Dave!