 General / 42171
42170  |  42172
Subject:
Todd is back [ was: Re: A Change ]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 19:13:27 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> writes:
No promises yet about the sig.  I've got a lotta of stuff on my plate right
now.  Kinda feels like I'm coming out of a dark ages and playing catch-up.

Feels that way to us too.  I for one am glad.

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson