 Administrative / Suggestions / 601
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 19:41:57 GMT

Richard Noeckel wrote:

  This has led me to believe that Lugnets posting verification
procedure is an overcompensation to combat possible troll threats.
(ItÂ’s like weÂ’re compromising too much of our freedoms
and liberties in the name of safety and protection)

I don't think this is the way...
I'd much prefer seeing something such as authenticated NNTP, although I'm
not sure if/how to set something like that up.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
LEGO Santa Fe B-unit | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/f7b.html