 Administrative / Suggestions / 648
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 18:36:24 GMT

If you are a paid member, you can post all you like using the web
interface without email authentication.  Only NNTP/email users require
the email authentication if they are paid members.

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson