 Administrative / Suggestions / 603
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 20:56:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, John P. Henderson writes:
If the verification problem is something that even members get when not
using the interface that I do, then I argue that maybe the web interface is
your solution if you really don't like the system, and who among us doesn't
have a web browser available half the time anyway?

My slight problem with the web interface is that I cannot use any of my
signature/taglines without copy and pasting from an external source.  I poat
a suggestion to this fact about a week ago but have been ignored.  I think
this would be a good feature for registered members.

-Orion