 Administrative / Suggestions / 633
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 15:46:53 GMT

Hendo (John P. Henderson) wrote in message ...
If the verification problem is something that even members get when not
using the interface that I do, then I argue that maybe the web interface is
your solution if you really don't like the system, and who among us doesn't
have a web browser available half the time anyway?

Yes, email verification is required for members too, when not using the web
interface.

For me, the Web interface is a health issue. With RSI in both hands and
arms, a newsreader is orders of magnitude less stressful.

slap!"  As curator, I don't know of any means of actually stopping or
deleting unwanted posts (of course I am new at the job, so maybe that is
available to me?).

I'm curator of Town, and to the best of my knowledge curators have no power
of posting. That's as it should be: curators are NOT and never were intended
to be, moderators.

Kevin
Shopping Mall is back: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: