 Administrative / Suggestions / 634
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 16:00:21 GMT

In times-past, there were certain individuals who caused flame-wars, stole
identities, and trolled news groups.
(They’ve long since vanished…but we’re still in ‘lock-down’ mode!)

The certain individual has vanished from LUGNET because of the improved
security. He was still bad-mouthing LUGNET over on RTL as of this post:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2Blugnet+%2Btodd+group:rec.toys.lego+grou
p:rec.toys.lego+group:rec.toys.lego+group:rec.toys.lego+group:rec.toys.lego+
group:rec.toys.lego+group:rec.toys.lego+group:rec.toys.lego+group:rec.toys.l
ego+group:rec.toys.lego+group:rec.toys.lego+group:rec.toys.lego&hl=en&lr=&ie
=UTF-8&group=rec.toys.lego&safe=off&scoring=d&selm=3c3b533c.7578049%40news.h
scis.net&rnum=4

Kevin
Shopping Mall is back: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: