 Administrative / Suggestions / 617
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 03:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Orion Pobursky writes:
My slight problem with the web interface is that I cannot use any of my
signature/taglines without copy and pasting from an external source.  I poat
a suggestion to this fact about a week ago but have been ignored.

Nope, it didn't get ignored!  I saw your poat, and I've been pondering it.

I think this would be a good feature for registered members.

I agree...good suggestion.  We've been promising to someday have a drop-down
list box for on-the-fly selection of alternate e-mail addresses for a couple
years now, and as soon as we get that figured out, that -might- be the perfect
way to do a sig based on e-mail address selection.

Not saying I'm adding automatic signature inclusion it to my to-do list
right, now I definitely agree it would be a useful thing that would make life
easier for a lot of people.

--Todd