 General / 42170
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 19:12:20 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Orion Pobursky writes:
My slight problem with the web interface is that I cannot use any of my
signature/taglines without copy and pasting from an external source.  I poat
a suggestion to this fact about a week ago but have been ignored.

Nope, it didn't get ignored!  I saw your poat, and I've been pondering it.

Please note that it is impossible for us to know whether you have seen
a post and are pondering it, or whether you missed it.  A short
acknowledgement of receipt for suggestions made would be a big help in
this situation...

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson