 General / 41274
Re: Where did the lego's go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:40:28 GMT

"Jason Haskamp" <Niccalo@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:HAuJr8.11p@lugnet.com...

<snip dramatic story>

I have to say this sounds like a bit of a troll to me, but I appear to be
biting to a degree.  Where in the heck do you live?  What are "the local
shops" you speak of?  I've never seen Mega Bloks out number LEGO at any
store.

An odd post considering this looks to be one of the greatest years for LEGO
in a long time.

[ j o n ] <--  fearless enemy of the LEGO doomsayer
--
http://zemi.net
http://the-shipyard.com