 General / 39060
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:55:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Indranil Basak writes:
In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.general, Indranil Basak writes:

The oddest Lego items I have would be 2 different types of Lego
Crosses from the early 50's. They are about 7 inches long and
4 inches wide. The crosses also glow in the dark and one says
Jesus on it.

These sound as though they were made by the old Japanese pottery
company (the one whose creations come up sometimes when you search
for LEGO on eBay by word rather than by category).

No, not the cute figurines and salt n' pepper shaker sets made of
clay. They are Lego crosses made of plastic - authenticated by a
Lego employee in Denmark.

Well, as James B. would say, skin me alive and call me luggage!
I would say those are in the running for the weirdest item. I
wonder if the Reverend knows about this?