 General / 39020
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:18:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erick Jensen writes:
I had that big stuffed Duplo bunny.  You would unzip his belly and push in
your frozen Luke Skywalker, oh wait...  yeah you put bricks in it.

You took mine.  8-)  OK, then the oddest thing I have is a set of minifig
torso stickers with all the Major League Soccer team logos on them
(including the two contracted teams, Tampa and Miami).  They were handed out
to fans with a minifig at one home game for each team during the 2000
season.  Considering I live 1000 miles from the nearest team, it took some
good connections to get the copies I have...