 General / 39011
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:03:40 GMT

This is weird but not even Lego: an orange IPSO candy dispenser. A 2x6x5
brick with a flip-up candy dispenser door in one corner. It has stickers on
the square faces, studs on top and back, tubes on the other two sides (from
memory.) These were found in Target stores sometime in the early 80s. Until
about 1989 it smelled nice and orangy when opened.

Also kind of weird is the Lego cloth storage bag.

-Erik