 General / 39045
Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:31:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Its probably be like the others in that its not exactly too wierd...its
probably just out of the ordinary.

I have a (baby blue) Lego Printed blanket and sheet set (w/matching
pillow casses, and curtains).  I don't have the curtains up, but I do
sleep with the sheets, pillow case (at least the regular one) and
the comforter.

I got them in an E-bay auction.

When I was in the active service, I got a bit of chuckles and amazement from
my peers.

There was more amazement when I showed them the rather large pile of lego in
my small barracks room.

              <Jaw-drops>

WoW…too funny…
The ‘hazing’ you musta received had to be brutal!
I can’t believe you brought Lego into your barracks.
        Your far braver than I!

                                     =)

            --==Richard==--