 General / 21282
Re: LEGO Desk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:37:19 GMT

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote:
http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/desk.html
Second - I swear that last night I saw an article that mentioned that Eric's
client was in Seattle but I can't seem to find the original.  I am in Sweden
this week and between the time difference and really good bear, I may have
dreamed it up but in case I didn't - I couldn't help but think the the
client was Jeff Bezos (Amazon.com - Seattle based, documented LEGO-Maniac,
and certainly has the cash for it).

It actually says Seattle in the first few paragraphs on Eric's web page. But
unless Jeff Bezos switched jobs Sept. 99, it wasn't for him.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/