 General / 21327
Re: Eric's Desk makes Page 1 of the Globe and Mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:23:49 GMT

From the article:

"Nearly one in ten LEGO buyers is an AFOL."

While that figure should be no surprise to us, the
fact that Enfield knows it that accurately is impressive.

KL

In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
The article is about the growing LEGO craze among adults, and The Desk is
cited as an example.  I scanned the article (two pages) and uploaded it here:

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada