 General / 21244
21243  |  21245
Subject:
LEGO Desk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:59:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

There have been a couple of posts lately (including one of my own)
showing off miniature models of office spaces and desks.

Well, here's what happens when someone asks for a LEGO desk that's
actually life-sized:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/desk.html

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)