 General / 21338
Re: Eric's Desk makes Page 1 of the Globe and Mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:39:00 GMT

From the article:
"Nearly one in ten LEGO buyers is an AFOL."
While that figure should be no surprise to us, the
fact that Enfield knows it that accurately is impressive.

I too found that very interesting.  As 10% of the market - and certainly
the pickiest 10% - perhaps we can now hope for better sets...
The UCS and LEGO Direct both are IMO directed squarely at us.

i wouldn't say the UCSs are just for us... i've a friend that's not into lego,
but he has to have everything starwars... UCSs included... and i wouldn't
consider him an AFOL.