 General / 21280
Re: LEGO Desk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:28:32 GMT

"Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message
news:39A305E5.7C80451E@ericharshbarger.org...

There have been a couple of posts lately (including one of my own)
showing off miniature models of office spaces and desks.

Well, here's what happens when someone asks for a LEGO desk that's
actually life-sized:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/desk.html

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)

First - I love the desk.

Second - I swear that last night I saw an article that mentioned that Eric's
client was in Seattle but I can't seem to find the original.  I am in Sweden
this week and between the time difference and really good bear, I may have
dreamed it up but in case I didn't - I couldn't help but think the the
client was Jeff Bezos (Amazon.com - Seattle based, documented LEGO-Maniac,
and certainly has the cash for it).

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com