 General / 21351
Re: Eric's Desk makes Page 1 of the Globe and Mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
SRC <SteveRC@StarTrekMail.com> wrote:
I too found that very interesting.  As 10% of the market - and certainly
the pickiest 10% - perhaps we can now hope for better sets...

Yeah, I'm actually surprised -- that's a bigger number than I expected.
What's more, they say 1 in 10 Lego buyers -- not 10% of the money. And I
think it's fairly safe to assume that the average adult fan spends
significantly more than the average kid/parent. Maybe not ten times more,
but at least twice.

I wanna know where that figure came from before I can believe it.

--Todd