 General / 21395
Re: LEGO Desk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:43:32 GMT

I told ya :)

KL

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
You could always upload it to the brickshelf gallery.  While it's
no substitute for your nice presentation it can withstand /.'ing
fairly well.  It would also probably expose your work to more people.
You could include a text file with the URL for the real site as well
as any comments you wanted to add.

KL

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

I already got slashdotted when I announced the Linux Penguin Model. If
everyone here at LUGnet has had a chance to see the Desk, someone is
welcome to announce it on /.

I'll just expect to lose access to my email and website for about 16
hours again [grin].

eric

ps: yes, the previous LEGO desk reference on /. was about me, posted by
a friend of mine on the west coast.

George Haberberger wrote:

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

There have been a couple of posts lately (including one of my own)
showing off miniature models of office spaces and desks.

Well, here's what happens when someone asks for a LEGO desk that's
actually life-sized:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/desk.html

eric

Wow!

That's amazing. It's weird, I read on Slashdot a few days ago about someone
building a Lego desk, they must have been referring to yours.

BTW, does your ISP want to be Slashdotted?

George