 General / 21245
Re: LEGO Desk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:15:18 GMT

Your desk and other LEGO creations are very cool...your IMHO bites the brick
(kids are generally great until they grow up to be people who don't like
kids).

IMNSHO

Randy

--

Randy Anchikoski
randy@viclug.tzo.com

"Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message

There have been a couple of posts lately (including one of my own)
showing off miniature models of office spaces and desks.

Well, here's what happens when someone asks for a LEGO desk that's
actually life-sized:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/desk.html

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)