 General / 21295
Re: LEGO Desk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

I stressed to the company that gluing was really theonly option if the
desk were to be used on a regular basis (though it was quite stury in
the unglued form... I feel much more confident with it glued).

  You mention on your page that the glue caused some warping.  Did you find it
necessary to apply the glue to the sides of the bricks or just the bottoms
and/or tops?  I've never tried gluing Lego, so I'd be interested to hear how
much warping one might expect.

     Dave!