 General / 21337
Re: Eric's Desk makes Page 1 of the Globe and Mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.general, Heather Patey writes:
The article is about the growing LEGO craze among adults, and The Desk is
is cited as an example.  I scanned the article (two pages) and uploaded
it here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=931
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

From the article:
"Nearly one in ten LEGO buyers is an AFOL."
While that figure should be no surprise to us, the
fact that Enfield knows it that accurately is impressive.

I too found that very interesting.  As 10% of the market - and certainly
the pickiest 10% - perhaps we can now hope for better sets...
The UCS and LEGO Direct both are IMO directed squarely at us.

SRC