 General / 21246
Re: LEGO Desk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:15:39 GMT

Where's the pencil drawer?

;^D

Simply amazing.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: Eric Harshbarger <eric@ericharshbarger.org>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general,lugnet.announce,lugnet.build
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:59:49 GMT
Subject: LEGO Desk

There have been a couple of posts lately (including one of my own)
showing off miniature models of office spaces and desks.

Well, here's what happens when someone asks for a LEGO desk that's
actually life-sized:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/desk.html

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)