 Duplo / *151 (-100)
  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) I hafta admit, that was half the fun in the early prototype stages -- couldn't stop giggling at the sight of that smiling orange bronotosaurus [sic] with guns on his back. :) That's what inspired the others... (...) Mostly -- yeh -- they are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) Prolly, but this is more excitement than .duplo gets in a month, usually, right? They say it's good to take your machinery out and floor it every once in a while, cleans out built up gunk and carbon. So we're giving .duplo it's monthly spin. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

Wow, great MOC:s! They remind me of an anime I saw once, called "the planet of the dinosaurs". That was about man and dinosaur living together, but it was not hi-tech, it was more like the Roman Empire. Anyway, I really like the way you've used (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

Todd, Those are fantastic! I have to agree that they have a Flintstones-like quality to them, which makes them even more fascinating to me. I'm especially fond of Yatsuzaki, as the blend of green, orange and grey actually works! I'd love to see more (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) I also meant to say, I'd have gone with followups to .build.mecha - after all, there's only one Duplo element in each one, right? :D eric (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) I love the way the bright colors of the happy duplo dinosaurs contrasts with the big ol' guns and the mean warriors. And I love the names! Are they real japanese, or pseudo? eric (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) They are hilarious to view. Very anime. Grim warriors on ludicrous beasts with massive weaponry. ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

Wow, that's cool! Great job, Todd! Those dinosaurs really are more of a m-f scale than duplo scale... Hmm... <scratches head> maybe CW will see some new creatures soon... LOL! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

WOW! I'm not normally that much into figures and/or Mech type stuff, but these are really fantastic! I really like the bright combination of colors. Your photography is beautiful as well. Keep it up! Brad (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

Wow, those are AWESOME! I love that 2nd shot of the Kaimetsu, reminds me of Patlabor, with the pilots head sticking out. Very cool... Hope to see more... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

(...) Wow kinda like flintstones and Dino-topia meet Blacktron 1 and Transformers...very innovative...Jurassic techno-mechs " It's got'a good beat and I can dance to it... I give it a 10" (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  DINOTRON: A cross-system hybrid MOC theme

[Not sure what ng's to crosspost this to . . . it's kinda a hodge-podge of DUPLO and Star Wars and Castle and mecha stuff. I guess I'll go with that. Followups to .duplo?] (URL) were a lot of fun to make. Here's the secret: The backs of the DUPLO (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) He was off in another world, still trying to figure out if all four eggs had the same set number. :-/ --Todd (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) LOL!.. Don't afraid, most of the families around the world has at least one member with "bumps" on her chest, and I don't thing there are too much around offended by these members..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

The egg top almost fits a 2X10 plate. It is slightly too large, so the fit is very loose. It definitly does not fit like the old radar dishes. There are DUPLO studs on the top of the 'top' and on the inside of the 'bottom', and DUPLO 'holes' in the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) Hmm, I'll try again in a more upscale neighborhood. ;-) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

In lugnet.promo, Suzanne D. Rich writes: [snip] (...) so (...) chest (...) Did Todd laugh too? :') (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) Central Texas near Round Rock. I went around to Kmart and Wal-Mart also but located them at T R U in the main Lego aisle. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Is the open end of the clear egg piece such a diameter that it fits firmly onto a SYSTEM 2xN brick/plate, in the same way that an 8x8 radar dish fits snugly onto a 2x8 brick? If anyone knows what I mean, and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: DUPLO Egg Gardening

(...) [snip] Suz, are you planning on becoming an elementary school teacher when you're done with school? I'd be envious of your students--wish my teachers had loved LEGO... --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.edu, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

  DUPLO Egg Gardening

Child and their DUPLO figs can watch a mini greenhouse perform magic! see photo: (URL) DUPLO Egg as a Super seed starter: - easy open and close. - short base (don't need much soil), but tall clear top. - tiny drainage holes. - air holes that can be (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.edu, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) I found a few other uses for the eggs. They've been sitting on our coffee table and I can't stop playing with them. I started some seeds inside one. My Dinos are finding uses: (URL) remind me so much of my Mom's L'eggs (TM) Eggs. you know, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) Where in Texas? I went to KMart, Wal-Mart, and TRU last night and didn't see any Duplo Easter eggs. I did see the baskets; they contained what looked like slow-moving Aquazone sets from a couple years ago. (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) at (...) I found the Duplo eggs at a Toys R Us in Texas. There was only one tray of the eggs on the shelf there. The tray was half full and I missed out on the red egg with the dog inside. This item doesn't seem to be hitting the shelves very (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) One (...) with (...) compatible (...) Friends (...) came (...) There is unfortunately only four different eggs, but there is twelve eggs in a box, three of each type. I don't think that there will be more types comming this year. There is also (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) It was I who did the shopping actually. I came across the eggs in the LEGO aisle with the DUPLO. This Allston/Brighton, Massachusetts Big-K store had only one box-tray out, so only 12 eggs for sale. I haven't seen them anywhere else (yet). (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) One (...) Where in Kmart did you fond them? I looked at my Kmart today and I couldn't find any. I called S@H a few weeks ago to find out where you could buy these. They said Kmart, TRU, Wal-Mart, Zany Brainy, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

(...) My understanding is that there are to be twelve different eggs released. Your K-Mart promo though may only involve some of these eggs. Grahame (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:Frzr4o.Kn9@lugnet.com... (...) One (...) shelves (...) these (...) with (...) bottom (...) compatible (...) :-s (...) Friends (...) came (...) Has anyone in NC spotted these? I would love to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

Get thee out to K-Mart! :) K-Mart stores in Boston (maybe everywhere?) are having a BOGO (Buy One Get One 50%-off) sale on all LEGO, and the new LEGO DUPLO "eggs" are on the shelves here! :-s There are 4 eggs so far (I'm hopefully expecting more, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping) !

  Re: Pink Rooofs and DUPLO 2794 playhouse

(...) I had another look at it today in the store. I don't see any microwave. It's like an inkblot that no longer shows me what I expect to see. However, the oven is pretty neat. How come the milk and meat is stacked up on the shelf though? Is that (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Pink Rooofs and DUPLO 2794 playhouse

(...) Well, if you call a glass door cabinet a microwave, I guess you could call the non-glass door a dishwasher... (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Pink Rooofs and DUPLO 2794 playhouse

I've never been into DUPLO ("Puppy" and "Ducks" drove me away), but recently I received some pink tile/white sloping roof bricks in a 9190 zoo. I assumed these were not part of the original zoo! I gave them away to a friend whose daughter has the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Auction announcements do not belong in this group

(...) Reminder: lugnet.market.auction is the only lugnet newsgroup in which auction announcements or updates are appropriate. Please do not spam the theme-discussion groups with auction announcements. Thanks. (URL) to lugnet.admin.general] (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Impressed with Duplo and Primo

The Lego eggs will not be available until atleast Mid March and they will be available at TRU, Kmart, Wal Mart and the Meijers (spelling?), Zany Braney and some others that I can't remember. Rose Maggie Cambron wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Ironing board and utility room for sale on eBay.

Take a look at: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Where do you find train accessories in the US?

(...) at (...) didn't (...) still (...) Try my duplo sets database: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Complete list of duplo animals updated

The list can be found now on: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: set 2851 Dino Bucket

Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in message (...) this (...) the (...) have ... Try my data base: (URL) believe the set you are looking for is there! (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo Community

Duplo fans, Why won't you join us at the Duplo community, which includes a mailing list, a bunch of shared files, shared links, etc. Take a look at: (URL) 666 ONElist.url M6T1%1D%53%1=#0I"05-%55),/6AT=' Z+R]W=W<N;VYE;&ES="YC;VTO8V]M (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo links

Take a look at (URL) the most currently complete list of Duplo animals. Also, check out (URL) a bunch of useful Duplo links. (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  2988 Pooh Power bucket spotted

I saw my first Winnie the Pooh "Power Bucket" in Utah last night. The plastic bucket has a Winnie The Pooh lid. I could not see the entire contents of the bucket but I did identify a unique green duplo plate and a piglet figure. I saw the set in (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Duplo for 2000

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Carbon 60 (<Fot9EB.83B@lugnet.com>) wrote at 23:03:47 (...) Oh yeah! I've got loads of stuff still in its boxes, but I have some young friends who let me play with theirs :-) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Duplo for 2000

(...) They aren't in the new 2000 UK Catalogue which is disappointing - doesn't mean they won't come out. I really like them especially the station - I like the yellow canopy piece which I might use on a LEGO Train Railway station - the piece looks (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Where do you find train accessories in the US?

Matthew Teets <matthew.teets@sciatl.com> wrote ... (...) at (...) didn't (...) still (...) Check the Construction Site (URL) stock Duplo Train accessories (or they did). Give em a call, they'll ship in the US. -Rob. (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Where do you find train accessories in the US?

(...) Well, I guess I'm not chuckling any more. They only put out that catalog at Christmas apparently and there are no longer any available. Since S@H didn't want to go through the list with me, does anyone have a list of what is still available (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Where do you find train accessories in the US?

(...) Ah, excellent, thank you. I have to chuckle a little bit though since I got two lego memberships for our family, one for me and one for my daughter. I put her age at 2, so I would have thought they would have sent us the pre- school (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Where do you find train accessories in the US?

(...) Call S@H and ask for a LEGO S@H Pre-school catalouge. All those European accessories are in the US too. (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Where do you find train accessories in the US?

I bought my daughter a duplo train for Christmas and she loves it. I bought it at the new LEGO outlet store in Georgia and the materials inside the box were obviously destined for Europe. Viewing European catalogs I see many accessories, but not a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Lets Just Pretend Lego are really listening to us :-\

Way to go Kaz, sounds like you had heaps of fun.Looking forward to seeing the photos. The airport idea is a great one. I would love a few decent jumbo's with transparent windows. (never managed to track down any of the older ones) Maybe your wish (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Lets Just Pretend Lego are really listening to us :-\

OK .... a bit of a challenge to you all :-) We have been complaining about the latest offerings put forth by TLG in regard to Duplo (I have protested quite loudly to anyone who will listen to me rant about the falling standard in quality and really (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Light and Sound elements (test)

Its me again. Just testing you. Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in message news:FKLIE0.GCC@lugnet.com... (...) Sound (...) elements (...) went (...) in (...) however, (...) batteries, (...) and (...) consumers (...) box) (...) sound (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

(...) Hear Hear!!!!! Great to hear from someone who tells it like it is. Actually I reread part of my original post that states that I had purchsed nothing from the 1999 catalogue (in Duplo) besides the Sherriff Jake. However that wasnt strictly (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in article (...) Sherriff Jake (...) themes >Otherwise I for one will be considering that Duplo is dead, and will continue my >quest for all those elusive older sets, and ignore the new." K.G.Barlow (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  More Tigger plus another new Duplo set spotted

In lugnet.duplo, Suzanne D. Rich writes: (modified by A.G.)...Are those light blue DUPLO bricks? -Suz. Unfortunately, no. The bricks are the regular blue color. Since finding Tigger's Treehouse I have seen another new Duplo set. I forget the name (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Tigger's Treehouse spotted in Utah

Pictures of this set and its box are now in the catalog on www.lego.com. I've also added it to the database: (URL) like more blocks for building than the other Pooh sets. Some colorful elements indeed! Are those light blue DUPLO bricks? -Suz. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Tigger's Treehouse spotted in Utah

FYI...I saw Tigger's Treehouse (set 2990) for the first time last night in Layton, Utah. This set comes in a cool, clamshell box that doubles as a backdrop unlike any other I have seen (including Western theme). The packaging is similar to a hexagon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Duplo for 2000

(...) Oh, should have clarified, this information was regarding Australian release dates, so could be earlier for you! Rachel (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Duplo for 2000

(...) I was told they were coming out in september! Long time to wait huh? Rachel :-) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Duplo for 2000

(...) Just a general comment about the Pooh theme. I do not like the characters so much, but then, you get many cool parts with this theme that do not come in other sets. The birthday cake and the present box come to mind. Personally, I will by the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: new Duplo for 2000

(...) Does anyone know when the new 2000 Duplo train sets come out? Russell (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  new Duplo for 2000

I gleaned the following from www.lego.com today, so far, the following duplo sets for 2000 are up, I have included a brief description and some random thoughts.......(feel free to disagree) 2751 - Eggs: These are rather strange, yet interesting, I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) Is the old sheep the same as the new? I actually don't have any sheep. (I am waiting for 3 to arrive) But in the picture of set 2655, they look "squarer" than the newer sheep at least in the photo. Do you have both types? (...) Neither do I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Complete list of duplo animals updated

Here it goes again. I added few forest friends. Fixed the horses list. I am still at maze regarding the dinosaurs. Pets theme: Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare). Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare) Grey cat. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) I put in the "old theme", the square animals, and to my judgement, the white sheep is squarish. This coincided with an old dacta set that I obtained about a year ago with farm animals, which included the old squarish animals. The hens were (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) There is both the small purple hippo and the larger, posable one in a hippo shaped bucket (with a purple head!), Duplo set #2488. -- David Schilling (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

(...) Maybe I'm wrong about this, I'm a little confused as to what you are calling old, continuing or new farm theme? I was thinking that the old farm theme, were the older style "squareish" animals, is this correct? Then the new farm theme, was any (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) one. (...) Other than the crown, there is also a distinguishing tail. However, I never saw hens and roosters without a base. Can you point me to these? (...) dozen (...) You mean a dozen different tigers? I only saw one kind. (...) Never saw (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Actually 4, if the with/without bases are included. (...) We have a back panther (same as lioness, but black). We also have around a dozen tigers. (...) Do adult panda exist? Scott A (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?

Here is the complete list again. I am asking for your help in enumerating the horses. Also, I need information on sheep in the new farm theme. Are there any? Rachel thought there were but I have seen none. ---...--- Pets theme: Black Scottie dog (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)

(...) I would call these light grey. The creatures I was talking about appeared in an eBay auction, but I imagine that this livestock can be traced to the megablocks dynasty. (...) Again, your pink is my light brown... (...) Typo. I am a bit (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Typo: it should have been said light brown. There are no blue lions... (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

The lions in this link are orangey light brown on my monitor. (...) Carolyn Cheney (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: How do Duplo-figs move their arms?

(...) yes you are right about this, however, yesterday I noticed that the older "joined legs - one plug between the two feet" older style children didnt have this feature, thier arms move like the adults and the babies. Shame they changed this. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)

(...) I have the pink pig and piglet from the set 2697,and the piglet from 2606. These are very pink! The pig in the sets 2694, 2699, and eventhe older "square" pig in the earlier farm sets such as 2655, 2647 looks the same color to me - quite (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)

Did anyone ever see a pink pig? A brown cow with off-white patches? ( or are these megablocks? ) Also, I just discovered a rooster with a painted tail in one of the very old farm sets. The previous rooster I knew about was different from the hen in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: How do Duplo-figs move their arms?

(...) My experience: adults figures move their hands freely, and so are babies. Kids are confined to a max 90 degrees between their hands. (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  YOUR WANT LIST

Hi Legofans, I invite you to send me your want list, your lego references wished, by mail. See you later, Emmanuel. E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  The complete list of Duplo Animals?

Pets theme: &#61623; Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare). &#61623; Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare) &#61623; Grey cat. Old farm theme: &#61623; Red cow of two different versions (slight differences in eyes) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

To see the light blue lions, take a look at: (URL) (...) Take a look at happy hippo... (...) Don't you wish that no only me but everyone else forgot them? (...) Please please please, do not enumerate the dumb symbol heads... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Please do! We are all waiting. (...) There are two varieties of the chicken. I called them hen and rooster, since one came with a larger spiked red piece on its head. (...) Typo. I should have written light brown. I never saw a PINK pig (not (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: How do Duplo-figs move their arms?

(...) DUH!!!! How did I miss this, never noticed it before, yes you are right, it only happens with the children, this is really weird, but it doesnt happen with the babies or the adults at all, wonder why ?????? Rachel (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Hi, funny that this post should be here today, after reading the rlated posts on lego animals, yesterday, I catalogued all my Duplo animals, I have some animals to add to your list, and some questions for you, I will cross post this to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: How do Duplo-figs move their arms?

(...) the (...) What I seem to recall is this. The large duplo figures (the "adults") have arms that can move independantly. The smaller duplo figures (the duplo "children") have arms that move in unison. That's what I recall, anyway. Could be (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: How do Duplo-figs move their arms?

(...) Hi there As an Australian. without the luxury of s@h, :-( I'm not sure if the figure you are referring to is a dino or a person. i have about 200 duplo figures and all of them can move thier arms independantly. I'd be ringing s@h for a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  How do Duplo-figs move their arms?

For a change, when the S@H lady asked me to choose the free gift, I picked the Duplo dino-friend sets instead of the McDonald set. The little Duplo figure somehow cannot move its both arms independently. The right arm has to remain in 0 degrees to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 1739 Penguin

(...) How many can you get? I'd like to get two of them if possible. Russell (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  1739 Penguin

Hi does anyone need one of these? I just picked one up? Jason (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: DUPLO/TOOLO DATABASE

(...) Here goes: (URL) note though that not all the images could be uploaded. There is a 20MB quota on acme. So, let me know if there is a better auspice for it. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Re: DUPLO/TOOLO DATABASE

(...) Can you post the URL please? Thanks (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Re: DUPLO/TOOLO DATABASE

Sorry. I got this information sepaerately, this is a cross post from LUGNET.GENERAL. oops Scott A (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  DUPLO/TOOLO DATABASE

Hi This is just really a reminder for those of you who also have a liking for DUPLO (AFODs ?) that Yossi Gill has a very impressive list of Duplo on his web-space. The site is a little basic, but there is a lot of information there. Including data (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Huge Duplo Database

I finally found the time to upload my duplo sets database to the web. The database currently has information on 562 sets, with images of 344 of those. I believe that the information is much more extensive than Pause. Take a look at (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Year 2000 Duplo!

(...) of (...) who (...) know! (...) perhaps (...) What a man! THANK YOU! Now, My thought's........ the passenger train is brilliant, I will have to purchase the 2936 and the 2932, shame you can only get another passenger carriage with the 2936, I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo 2694 'Farm'

Todd, Please add this entry to the Pause set database, all information was gathered from the box. Name: 'Farm' Set number: 2694 Theme: Duplo Price: $40 Piece count: 43 (C) date: 1996-1997 Thanks, Ray Sanders (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Year 2000 Duplo!

(...) Once you've stopped playing with your DUPLO, have a look in your inbox.... perhaps Santa has been good to you... Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Year 2000 Duplo!

(...) Scott :-) You are joking surely, a couple of weeks ago, I was told (and posted it here) by lego Australia, that Toolo was back and trains were discontinued, she said that as trains had been going for so many consecutive years it was time to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Year 2000 Duplo!

Trains: Car transporter Train Tunnel Train Station Basic electric train (now streamlined & carriages are redesigned) Deluxe Train (This is now a freight train - engine has been re-designed) Tool It's back! Scott A (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) so he could (...) If my memory serves me correctly, there was a thread about using Playmobil (and other) motors on lego floating boats on rec.toys.lego (or maybe even alt.toys.lego) a long time ago. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

[FUT lugnet.boats] (...) FYI, in case it has not been mentioned in awhile, the Playmobil boat motor fits very nicely in the stern of the LEGO floating boats. ;-) Also, if you have a friendly neighborhood toyshop, they might order a "replacement" (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact