 Duplo / 132
Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:10:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.duplo, Gloria Summers wrote:

I found the Duplo eggs at a Toys R Us in Texas. There was only one
tray of the eggs on the shelf there. The tray was half full and I
missed out on the red egg with the dog inside. This item doesn't
seem to be hitting the shelves very quickly considering Easter is
only a few weeks away. I also saw Lego Easter baskets full of
goodies. The basket was filled with a small system set and a Lego
puzzle, and a few other items. The basket and goodies were wrapped
up in celophane. So, there's an Easter basket for your little
Legomaniac too.

Where in Texas?  I went to KMart, Wal-Mart, and TRU last night and
didn't see any Duplo Easter eggs.  I did see the baskets; they
contained what looked like slow-moving Aquazone sets from a couple
years ago.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX