 Space / 1670
Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 01:44:25 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote in message ...
Does anyone else think that these would be GREAT space elements? I know I
know there prefab and kinda big but after adapting them to system scale you
could use them for all sorts of purposes.

They look very interesting indeed, but can anyone confirm whether their open
end connects firmly onto a pattern of (SYSTEM) studs? That'd make them a
heap more usable. I'd _definitely_ use them then!

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164